Denistone East Suburb Profile | A one-stop guide to everything you need to know about the suburb of Denistone East.
Denistone East is located 16-kilometres north west of Sydney CBD and shares the postcode 2112 with Putney and Ryde and forms part of Ryde city council.
According to the 2016 census the population of Denistone East is approximately 2,250 with the median age being 38.
Address: 47-63 Lovell Road, Denistone East
Phone: 02 9874 6678
SHOPPING & DINING OUT
- Midway Shopping Centre features a post office & newsagency, dry cleaner, convenience store, butcher, barber, chicken shop and Italian restaurant.
- 1.8km to Top Ryde City Shopping Centre featuring Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, Kmart, Big W, Event cinemas and Coles West Ryde and speciality stores
- 2.0km to Eastwood Shopping Centre featuring Woolworths and over 40 speciality stores as well as Aldi Eastwood
TRANSPORT & LOCATION
There is no railway station at Denistone East, the nearest stations are located at Denistone, West Ryde and Eastwood.
At present the following routes service Denistone East - these are:
- Route 286: Denistone East (Colvin Crescent) to Milsons Point via North Ryde, Lane Cove and North Sydney (morning and evening peak hour service)
- Route 297: Prepaid Service from Denistone East (Colvin Crescent) to Wynyard via North Ryde and Lane Cove Tunnel (morning and evening peak hour service)
- Route 515: Eastwood (via Denistone East/Blaxland Road) to Circular Quay via Top Ryde and Victoria Road (daily daytime and early evening service)
- Route 515: Circular Quay to Eastwood (travelling through Denistone East) via Ryde Hospital (daily daytime and early evening service)
- Route X15: Express Service from City to Eastwood, travelling through Denistone East (Blaxland Road) (evening peak hour evening service)
- Route 518: Denistone East (Midway) to Circular Quay via Top Ryde and Victoria Road (daily full-time service)
- Route 518: Denistone East (Midway) to Macquarie University and Macquarie Centre (daily full-time service)
- Route X18: Prepaid Service from City to Denistone East (Midway) (evening peak hour service)
- Route 544: Denistone East to Macquarie Centre via Marsfield and Macquarie University (Mon-Sat Service)
- Route 544: Denistone East to Auburn via Eastwood and Ermington (Mon-Sat Service)
City: 30min by Car (approx.)
Macquarie Park: 15min by Car (approx.)
Parramatta: 20min by Car (approx.)
Closest Ferry Wharf: Meadowbank 3.5km (approx.)
PARKS, LEISURE & FITNESS CLUBS
Beattie Park located Beattie Avenue, Denistone East
Community Park located on Jackson Crescent, Denistone East
Cecil Park located on Cecil Street, Denistone East
Kings Park located on Salter Crescent and Gallard Street, Denistone East
Salter Park located on Colvin Crescent, Denistone East
Kings Park Tennis Courts
THINGS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY TO DO
Midway Shopping Centre is now hosting monthly Pop-Up stall markets. Every first Saturday of the month 8:30am – 2:00pm except in January
ARE YOU LOOKING TO BUY, RENT, SELL OR INVEST IN DENISTONE EAST? LET AWARD GROUP REAL ESTATE HELP YOU!
Are you looking to purchase a property in Denistone East? If so, CLICK HERE to see properties currently listed for sale or Auction in Denistone East
Are you looking to lease a residential property in Denistone East? If so, CLICK HERE to see properties currently advertised for lease in Denistone East
Do you have a property to sell in Denistone East? If so, CLICK HERE to book your free sales assessment
Do you have a property to lease in Denistone East? If so, CLICK HERE to book your free rental assessment
DENISTONE EAST SUBURB PROFILE | USEFUL LINKS AND LOCAL BUSINESS DIRECTORY
Disclaimer: All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and is general in nature/advice. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries. This Denistone East Suburb Profile was created by Award Group Real Estate. NRJ Services Pty Limited T/A Award Group Real Estate is not affiliated with the above mentioned local businesses. This Denistone East Suburb Profile was last updated on 9/7/2019.