Presenting an excellent opportunity, this character filled home offers an idyllic family lifestyle with significant scope to enhance, personalise & add value. It rests in a prized, blue ribbon location on the border of Eastwood, and is set on a generous parcel of land. Within walking distance of buses, shopping centres, schools, and Eastwood, Denistone and West Ryde train stations.
Beyond its picturesque façade, you will find a blend of traditional elements & modern refinements throughout. From the fresh neutral tones and quality carpets, to the tall ceilings and its leafy surrounds, it is a generous home of comfort, and after 50+ years it is presented to market as an opportunity for its new owner to call home.
Ground floor |
- Front verandah with tessellated tiles, flowing to tastefully finished entry foyer
- Flexible floorplan with a selection of formal and informal living zones
- Formal dining room seamlessly integrates the oversized family living room
- Peaceful leafy outlook to Darvall Park with no rear neighbour
- Well-presented family bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Elevated entertaining area overlooking the large and child friendly rear yard
- Large family kitchen
- Automated access to lock-up garage
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Side driveway access to a detached lock-up garage
- Easy to maintain front and rear yards
- Plenty of room for the kids and pets
- Private access to Darvall Park
Location highlights |
- 900m to Eastwood train station and shopping
- 450m to Denistone train station
- 1km to West Ryde Marketplace
- 650m to Denistone Sports Club
(STCA) = Subject to council approval
Disclaimer: All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries. Some photos may include location/lifestyle images – all measurements, distances, locations, and boundaries are approximate.