Comprising four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and that all-important double lock-up garage, this modern two-storey residence is the ideal candidate for a growing family. Located within minutes' walk of bus stops connecting to Parramatta, Castle Hill and the Sydney CBD, this home hits the mark for children travelling to out-of-area schools or adults commuting to work each day.
Property features include |
- Spacious open-plan lounge and dining room upon entry that is kept comfortable year round by a near-new reverse-cycle air conditioner
- Generous kitchen that overlooks the rear yard
- Four first-floor bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes and split reverse-cycle air conditioners plus a newly renovated en suite to the main
- Modern three-way family bathroom that includes a separate shower and bath
- Downstairs laundry off the kitchen with third toilet
- Large double garage with remote and internal access
- Undercover patio leading to an easy-to-maintain rear yard complete with garden shed
- Security alarm system
- Timber floorboards and fresh, neutral tones throughout
Location Highlights |
- 50m to bus stops with direct services to Parramatta, Hornsby via Castle Hill and the Sydney CBD
- 1.1km to the entry of the M2 Hills Motorway
- 1.65km to Northmead Public School
- 1.65km to Northmead shopping centre
- 1.8km to Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School
What makes this property so special?
- The home is just over 20 years old and offers a low-maintenance lifestyle
- There is highly convenient bus transport at your doorstep with easy access to the Sydney CBD
- Easy access to main arterial roads such as the M2 Hills Motorway
Should you have any other questions regarding this unique offering please contact your real estate experts Leighton Avery and David Johnson. We will look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled inspections.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries. Some photos are location/lifestyle images – all measurements/distances/boundaries are approximate.