This full brick townhouse located along the Rydalmere/Dundas border boasts a quiet position at the rear of the complex. Offering an array of features including two bathrooms plus a third toilet, new kitchen, a generous flexible floor plan and a secure lock-up garage, it's sure to impress from the moment you step through the door.
Property Highlights |
- Full brick construction
- Three generous bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and en suite to the main
- Large family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Brand new kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
- Tiled entry foyer with adjacent dining room to the front of the property
- Large family living room leading to an easy-to-maintain rear courtyard complete with pergola
- Floating floorboards throughout
- Third toilet on the ground floor with an internal laundry off the kitchen
- Easy access to a single lock-up garage in a secure basement
Complex Features |
- Heated indoor pool
- Tennis court
- Well-maintained common areas
- Visitor parking
Location Highlights |
- 300m to the 521 bus to Parramatta/Eastwood
- 750m to St Patricks Marist College Dundas
- 850m to M52 Parramatta to Sydney CBD bus service via Victoria Road
- 950m to Dundas Pubic School
Should you have any other questions regarding this unique offering please contact your real estate experts Leighton Avery or David Johnson, otherwise we will look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled inspections.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries. Some photos are location/lifestyle images – all measurements/boundaries/distances are approximate.