Positioned to the popular riverside of Ermington, this updated 4 bedroom home offers a flexible layout and loads of potential with its dual street frontages. Located close to main arterial roads, you are also within a short drive or bus ride to either West Ryde or Meadowbank train station and the Parramatta CBD.
Property features include |
- 4 bedrooms | 3 with built in wardrobes and 3 with split system air conditioners
- Large north facing lounge room
- Renovated kitchen completed with stainless steel cooking appliances, gas cooking, granite bench-tops and ample cupboard space with adjacent dining area
- Modern family bathroom tiled floor to ceiling with oversized shower recess with dual shower heads
- Large teenage retreat with easy access to the rear yard
- Single lock up garage connected to the house, currently used as a study and storeroom
- Level rear yard with lane access that could presented the perfect opportunity to build a large home workshop or granny flat, subject to council approval.
- Off street parking for 3 cars at the front of the property
- Other features include an internal laundry, second bathroom off the garage/retreat
Location Highlights |
- 50m to M52 Government bus service connecting Parramatta to the CBD via Victoria Road
- 400m to Ermington Shops
- 450m to Rydalmere East Public School
- 850m to George Kendall Reserve
- 1.6km to Marsden High School
What makes this property so special?
- Excellent family home with a flexible layout
- Close to schools and public transport
- Size access rear yard offering loads of potential
Should you have any other questions regarding this unique offering please contact your real estate experts Leighton Avery and David Johnson. We will look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled inspections.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries. Some photos are location/lifestyle images – all measurements/distances/boundaries are approximate.