FOR SALE | guide $910,000 - $950,000
Offered to market for the first time in 84 years, this centrally located property is set conveniently towards the river's edge in arguably one of Ryde's most sought-after suburbs. Sprawled across a large 600sqm+ parcel of land, 121 Wharf Road oozes potential. The existing home is modest and requires TLC, however it boasts a great opportunity for a savvy renovator to add value, or for those looking to extend, build a granny flat, or to knock down and build your dream home (STCA)*.
Within walking distance to multiple transport options, future light rail, parks, golf course, boat ramp, cycleway and the Melrose Park urban renewal project / development, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The Existing Home |
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge room offset by an enclosed sunroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath and laundry
- Eat in kitchen area
- Undercover patio at rear
- Off street parking
Location Highlights |
- 390m to closest bus stop | Cobham Ave
- 350m to boat ramp
- 550m to Meadowbank Park
- 1.89km walk to Meadowbank Ferry Wharf
- 2.3km walk to Meadowbank Train Station
- 980m to Victoria Road intersection connecting you to Sydney CBD and Parramatta CBD
What makes this property so special?
- The property is set on a large, near level block of land
- It's within short walking distance of bus, train and ferry transport
- The home is being offered for the first time in 84 years
*(STCA) = Subject to council approval.
Should you have any other questions regarding this unique offering please contact your real estate experts David Johnson and Leighton Avery, otherwise we will look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled inspections.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries. Some photos are location/lifestyle images – all measurements/distances/locations/boundaries are approximate.