This well-loved family home is ready for its new owner! Set on an elevated 638sqm corner block with two wide street frontages, it's oozing potential to build a duplex (STCA) with the possibility for dual rental income. Alternatively, if you have plans to build your dream home in the future – look no further.
Set in a quiet yet optimally located street, living at this address will mean a lifestyle of convenience for the whole family. It's a short stroll to Eastwood buses, has swift access to main arterial roads, Macquarie Centre, Uni and Hospital, is only 250m to Eastwood Heights Public and is in the Epping Boys High catchment.
Property Highlights |
- Five bedrooms (four with built-in robes)
- Polished timber floorboards
- Three living spaces
- North-facing sunroom off the main living area
- Tastefully renovated main kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Three bathrooms including en suite to main
- Ducted air conditioning
- Side access to plenty of under-cover off-street parking including an oversized secure carport or garage
- Generous outdoor areas both front and rear
- Peacefully set in a quiet street
- A second kitchen with separate access to the upper level creating an ideal opportunity for someone to potentially take advantage of dual rental income, or in-law accommodation
Location highlights |
- 250m to Eastwood Heights Public School
- 550m to Eastwood District Rugby Club
- 1.2km to Epping Boys High
- 2.5km to Macquarie University
- 1.8km to Eastwood Station
(STCA) = Subject to council approval
For Sale | guide $1,359,000
Disclaimer: All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries. Some photos may include location/lifestyle images. Boundaries, location/s and distances are all approximate.