Optimally positioned and offering a seamless split-level design, this 19-year-old Clarendon home is unrivalled in its design. Multiple living areas and a total of up to 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms make 29 Warwick Road a perfect home for the growing or extended family in a prime, blue-ribbon locale.
Set on a high side north to rear parcel of land, it occupies over 600sqm and boasts a wide street frontage. Offering a convenient and luxurious lifestyle for the whole family, you're sure to love its serene locality which is surrounded by parkland and greenspace.
- Four-Five bedrooms with built-in robes, including a large master with spacious en suite, walk-in wardrobe and full-length balcony
- Family kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, offset dining and access to outdoor entertaining
- Formal lounge and dining room at the front of the home that overlooks the low-maintenance front garden
- Huge family room with leafy outlook to rear and access to entertainers' deck and yard
- Ground floor study, home office, or 5th bedroom
- Two family bathrooms, plus a powder room
- An oversized double lock-up garage with remote entry, internal access, massive head height for mezzanine storage and potential for boat, or caravan access
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Spacious low-maintenance rear yard
- Over 600sqm of land with wide street frontage
- Other features include ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters and electric chair lift for the less mobile to name a few
- Walk to train station, handy to Carlingford Court, James Ruse High School, St Bernadette's Primary School and much more
Should you have any other questions regarding this unique offering please contact your real estate experts David Johnson and Leighton Avery, otherwise we will look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled inspections.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries. Some photos are location/lifestyle images – all boundaries and location measurements/distances are approximate.