Located in the heart of the Winston Heights Public School and Model Farms High School catchment, this modest home offers an outstanding opportunity for a young family to put down some long-term roots in a quiet and family-friendly street. It's only moments away from the entry to the M2 motorway and within short walking distance of the Old Windsor Road T-Way, which easily connects you with multiple train stations, including the soon-to-be-completed Hills Metro and Parramatta CBD.
Property features include |
- Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobe to the main (bedroom 3 has been turned into a dining room)
- Updated family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- East-facing living room at the front of the house overlooking the front yard
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooking appliances
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Single carport
- Loads of potential to extend, add a pool or even knock down and start again with the block ideally suiting a split-level design home, subject to council approval
Location Highlights |
- 300m to Bruce Cole Reserve
- 550m to the Old Windsor Road T-Way and bus stops connecting to Castle Hill, Blacktown and Epping via Caroline Chisholm Drive
- 700m to Winston Hills Mall
- 800m to Model Farms High School
- 900m to Winston Heights Public School
What makes this property so special?
- Excellent location, close to shops, schools and public transport
- Loads of potential to renovate or simply knock down and build your dream home
Should you have any other questions regarding this unique offering please contact your real estate experts Leighton Avery and David Johnson. We will look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled inspections.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries. Some photos are location/lifestyle images – all measurements/distances/boundaries are approximate.