Ideally position in a family friendly cul-de-sac with swift access to lifestyle amenities, this brick veneer home is ideal for the growing or established family. Sprawled across a generous 695sqm, high side parcel of land, it is ideally positioned to shops, schools, transport, M2 and parks (including Gail Meagher Park) only a few doors away.
Offering a flexible and functional layout, it is perfect for today's growing family and boasts an opportunity to add to future value.
Property highlights |
- 4-bedrooms with built-in robes
- Modest family kitchen with servery into the living area and adjacent dining
- Formal living with built-in sandstone fireplace
- Separate dining area with slow combustion fireplace
- Timber floor boards throughout
- Side access to plenty of off-street parking including carport and drive through to garage
- Oversized lock-up garage
- In-ground swimming pool
- Large parcel of land | almost 700sqm
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- 2nd separate toilet
- Sandstone paving throughout outdoor entertaining and around the pool
Location Highlights |
- 1.8km to Winston Hills Mall and The Winston
- 570m to bus stop connecting from Castle Hill to Paramatta
- A short walk to M2 buses | connecting you to the Sydney CBD
- 2.9km to Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School
- 750m to Winston Hills Public School
What makes this property so special?
- It's been a well-loved family home for almost 30 years
- The oversized lock-up garage has great potential to be transformed into a granny flat or a large workshop (STCA)*
- Nestled on a peaceful street just a stone's throw away from lifestyle conveniences
- Great potential to add value
Should you have any other questions regarding this unique offering please contact your real estate experts David Johnson and Leighton Avery, otherwise we will look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled inspections.
*(STCA) = Subject to council approval
Disclaimer: All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries. Some photos are location/lifestyle images – all measurements/distances/locations/boundaries are approximate.