**Please note** Best open home parking will be outside the Lachlan View Estate on Buckleys Road. Proceed down Lachlan Drive for approx 50m then turn left into Lucinda Grove. We look forward to seeing you at the open.
Easy-care living meets convenience with this quality 3-bedroom home located within the Lachlan View Estate. A stone's throw away from popular schools, shops, parks and bus transport, this well-presented residence lies within an outstanding complex that boasts community facilities for the entire family to enjoy, including a large inground swimming pool and tennis court.
Property features include |
- 3 bedrooms including king size master with en suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Formal living room with separate dining area
- Well maintained kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Additional family room
- Family bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Internal laundry
- Remote entry double garage with internal access
- Spacious rear courtyard with large undercover patio
- Ducted air conditioning plus gas bayonets for heating
- Neutral carpet and paintwork throughout
Community features |
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
Location Highlights |
- 250m to St Paul the Apostle Primary School
- 450m to Sydney CBD bus transport via the M2
- 500m to Winston Heights Public School
- 800m to Winston Hills Mall
- 1.2km to Model Farms High School
What makes this property so special?
- It is designed to be very low maintenance
- Single level living with basement double garage
- Perfect home for the busy young family through to retirees and downsizers
Should you have any other questions regarding this unique offering please contact your real estate experts Leighton Avery and David Johnson. We will look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled inspections.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries. Some photos are location/lifestyle images – all measurements/distances/boundaries are approximate.