In picturesque surrounds, this impressive home is designed with the growing or established family in mind. Bright, beautiful and spacious interiors are on offer, gracing a vast 760sqm north facing block with established lawns and gardens.
Set within walking distance of Arthur Street shops, it's a stone's throw from M2 city bus and is within walking distance of Jasper Road Public School, the Balcombe Heights Estate reserve and Stockland Mall. With a number of different routes in and out of Baulkham Hills, including easy access to main arterial roads, this property certainly boasts an opportunity that is not to be missed!
Property highlights |
- Generous family floorplan with easy care finishes
- Interiors flow seamlessly to rear yard and outdoor entertaining
- Fresh neutral tones throughout
- Flexible layout with three formal and informal living spaces
- Large open plan kitchen offset by dining area
- Five well-appointed bedrooms | all with built-in wardrobes
- Three bathrooms including en suite to main
- Built-in wet bar and slow combustion fire place
- Ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuum and alarm system
- Lush grassy lawns with automated watering system
- Covered entertaining
- Large internal laundry
- Plenty of off-street parking including an oversized double lock-up garage with internal access to house, mezzanine storage and drive through access to the rear yard
Agents estimated selling price range | $1,175,000 - $1,290,000
Disclaimer: All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries. Some photos may include location/lifestyle images – all measurements, distances, locations, and boundaries are approximate.